1. Context & Purpose
- The domain name www.pockethealthcare.in, an internet based portal, and Pocket Pharmacy, a mobile application, is owned and operated by pocket healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter, referred to as “Pocket healthcare Pvt. Ltd.” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website”.
- The type of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) that Pocket Healthcare collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by Pocket Healthcare;
- How and to whom Pocket Healthcare will disclose such information;
- How Pocket Healthcare will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users; and
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
2.What is personal information?
- Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Pocket Healthcare, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Pocket Healthcare for processing or storage.
However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/information.
3. Types of personal information collected by Pocket Healthcare:
- A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by Pocket Healthcare without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, Pocket Healthcare may collect the following categories of personal information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- Pocket Healthcare may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
- Internet use: Pocket Healthcare may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Pocket Healthcare and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Pocket Healthacre hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- Pocket Healthcare does not knowingly collect personal data from children.